Individuals with developmental and learning disabilities continue to learn and grow throughout their lifetime, their needs changing as they age. Meeting those needs requires a team of professionals who are not only knowledgeable, but committed to assisting these individuals to attain the best possible health, happiness, and personal potential. TERI has the vision, the expertise, and the dedication required to support children and adults with developmental disabilities throughout all stages of their lives. TERI also values employees who choose to spend their lives helping others. We value them through a supportive work environment, comprehensive benefits, educational opportunities and a workplace that has fun! We are currently seeking additional team members to join us in making a difference in the life of an individual with a developmental or learning disability. Love what you do – Apply today!
Visit our Career Opportunities page to see a listing of currently available positions and to submit an application online.
To apply for a position at TERI, please complete an application and use one of the following options to submit your information.
Apply on-line by completing the TERI on-line employment application accessed by clicking the Apply Now link below the position title on the Career Opportunities page.
Please do NOT use your browser’s back button during the application process.
You will have an opportunity to review and/or change the information entered at the end of the application process prior to submitting your application.
Below is a list of the many exciting benefits available with a career at TERI.
- Health Care
- Dental Care
- Vision Care
- Group Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Group Short Term (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Pre-tax Cafeteria Plan
- 403(b) Tax-Deferred Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Accident/Sickness Insurance
- Employee Assistance Fund
- Ted Williams Scholarship Fund
- Educational Assistance
- Special Needs Life Quality Coaching Course
- TERI Corporate Fitness Center & Fitness Incentive Bonus
- Culinary Services
TERI Employee Discounts / Benefits
- Cell Phone/Data Plans/ PC Discounts
- Fun Express Discount Recreation Benefit Program
- Auto/Home/Renters Insurance
- Prescription Assistance Programs (PAP)
- Credit Union Membership Opportunities
Interested in Training at TERI to be a Special Needs Life Quality Coach?
See more on the Life Quality Services Page
Download a Life Quality Coaching course brochure.
To learn more and to REGISTER for the Special Needs Life Quality Coaching class, CONTACT US.